ELMessenger Pro will allow you to automatically accept or decline incoming friend requests. Learn how you can automatically accept or with or without a message.
What you will need:
- ELMessenger Pro Premium Account | Try ELMessenger Pro Premium Free for 14-Days Here
- Active Facebook Account with Incoming Requests
- Tag with Welcome or Decline Messaging
Step 1. Create your Tag, Message Segments, and Message Templates
- Declining and Invite to Group
Step 2. Navigate to Your Incoming Friend Requests Tab.
Step 3. Start the Application
- Choose your Tag. "Accept Incoming" or "Decline Incoming"
- Select "Confirm" or "Delete"
- Set the number of requests
- Set your interval
- Choose Send Message
Note: if you choose to not toggle the send message feature, your contacts will not get sent the message and will not be tagged in messenger.