How to install the ELMessenger Pro Chrome Extension into your browser.
What you will need
- ELMessenger Pro Premium Account | Try ELMessenger Pro Premium Features Free for 7-Days Click Here
- Google Chrome Browser
Step 1. Visit: https://elmlink.co/download
Step 2. Click "Add to Chrome"
If you go into your FB messenger, and nothing is happening, don't worry - it's not broken. Simply click on your ELMessenger Pro extension in the top right of your browser and then refresh the page (still being on FB messenger) and it should now start rendering the contacts.
Should something not work the way it's supposed to, please reach out to the chat support and they will help you out ASAP.
No need to uninstall the app if you think the app isn't working like it should.
To update your chrome extension you would only need to:
- Start Google Chrome.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon (PUZZLE PIECE) on the browser toolbar.
- Select More Tools -> Extensions.
- click the Developer Mode button on the right side of the header.
- From there, you should see the “Update” button pop right up.
If you have any further issue reach out to our support team with a video of the issue so we can report it properly.
Don't have an Account? Click Here
Need to know when new updates come for ELMessenger Pro subscribe to the changelog