ELMessenger Pro allows you to create bridge pages right in the Messenger so you can build your list easily.
What you will need
- ELMessenger Pro Premium Account | Try ELMessenger Pro Premium Features Free for 7-Days Click Here
- A Lead Magnet
ELMessenger Pro Backoffice
- Open the Extension
- Choose "Backoffice"
- Select "Add New Link" on the left
- Add a Custom URL
- Title is used to identify your link.
- Target URL: Where you want your user to go after they click sign up with Facebook™
What you can do now
- Add Email Address to the CRM
- Trigger a Workflow
- Create an Engagement Post
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to our support team.